Spring is in the air!



Without sounding too cliched, spring really does inspire me to get outdoors and into the garden. It also means a review of what I might try growing from seed and what makes sense to get from the local garden centre. I pulled out my grotty ice cream container of seeds only to discover the kids had been through them and there were packets everywhere.




To get some order into my seeds and to help me find what I need at a glance (and keep them safe from small hands!) I've decorated an old box to store them in. I've used white paint and some beautiful black and white botannical images. Graphically I like to keep things simple so I've used a small amount of green and red on each image.





I've then sealed the box with Modge Podge and it's ready to go.
 
So fingers crossed for this year's garden - it's going to be a race between me and the snails!




No comments:

Post a Comment