Small Stock-taking

Today I was doing my usual start of the week Small Stock-taking where I mentally list all the things that have made my heart sing in the past week. Mostly these are minature things that make me smile and don't take up much time, sometimes they are just a small part of a bigger project and sometimes they are just ideas.

It all adds up...

Sometimes though a week or weekend comes along and everything falls into place. This lovely long sunny Labour weekend, I  organised and weeded my vegetable garden, spent a morning working in the community organic garden and helped the small people make a homemade rabbit feeder. We were also lucky enough to have a feast of seafood - scallops Mr Blue had dived for, snapper from a fishing expedition and to top it all some delicious oysters from a friend.



 We took the oysters to Daisy's house and celebrated in grand style, and the scallops I made into a risotto using veggies from the garden. Bliss!






No comments:

Post a Comment