A few of my favourite things

I think it's true - most women are multi-taskers... we simultaneously prepare meals, offer advice on the phone, stack the dishwasher and help children tie their shoe laces.

In the same vein I often have multiple projects on the go - making my daughter's headboard, decorating a lampshade, building a cat scratching post (in lieu of my newly upholstered lounge suite).
Isa the teddy bear seems to approve of the headboard

Cricket is yet to see the attraction in the scratching post
The last of my dwarf beans leaning on the trellis

 



It dawned on me yesterday that most of my projects use the same three things that I must confess I have come to love (really!):
1. Cable ties - awesome for fixing chicken coops, tying garden trellis to stakes, fixing toys
2. Selleys Aquadhere PVA glue - sets clear and rock hard, works on any surface, can be used outside too
3. Staple Gun - no explanation required!

So when in doubt - reach for one (or all) of the above - and you will find they become a few of your favourite things too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment