House by the Sea


Every day I walk the beach always keeping an eye out for something unusual. It can be anything from driftwood treasures to a lone jandal/flipflop.










After all the rain at the weekend we had a cold sharp sunny day, irresistible to go exploring and see what inspiration had washed up.  I couldn't believe my luck, I found a paua shell, I almost missed it as it was half hidden under some seaweed.



It had to be displayed unadorned in it's full glory, next to a fabulous gift Daisy gave me on our last "non-birthday" (more about that in another blog as the next non birthday is coming up).




She made me three blocks covered with shells and starfish all the same but different, they are light enough to blu tak on to the wall which makes moving them about on a whim spectacularly easy. Thanks Daisy :-)

It is a long weekend in New Zealand as it is Queen's Birthday Weekend, enjoy your extra day! Love Blue x

No comments:

Post a Comment