Pecking order

I am beginning to wonder if all 'first born's' are the noisy ones in the family...

In the wee hours of Tuesday morning the 10 year old and I watched Pepa Pig (the guinea pig) bring 3 very cute fluffy little bundles into the world. 
Bob, Penny and Peaches arrive in the world weighing in at next to nothing!

"My name is Bob and I like to squeak!"






The first to arrive - Bob (the white one) has given his mother no end of trouble. She only has to venture a few foot steps (paw steps?) away and off he goes - SQUEAK, SQUEAK, SQUEAK.

Bob's siblings on the other hand just wobble around quietly and happily trying out their new found freedom.

Penny trying to escape from Bob
It is somehow ironic that our first born (aka Screamy), who watched Bob's arrival, also spent the first 12 months of her life exercising her lungs.

Pepa trying to get some sleep.

All I can say, Pepa is hang in there - you will eventually get some sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment