Juicy!


Finally I have cottoned on to juicing. How did this pass me by you might well ask? Obviously all the massive benefits of juicing had slipped past me whilst I had my eye on that bottle of chardonnay....



Anyway here we are day 3 of a new term complete with new resolution for healthy eating for the whole term, which will include some juicing. Will we manage it? Will we fall at the first post, well half the fun is in trying and at the moment it all seems new and exciting. Even the small people drank the following concoction and even the small people asked for more! Miracles do happen..

Boy's Fantastic Juice Recipe
1 frozen lemon zapped in microwave
2 fejoas
1 slice pineapple
4 apples
1 banana
1 pear
Method
Smash through juicer, gulp happily.

Happy juicing, Blue x



No comments:

Post a Comment