Pattern Friday




A week of high winds and revolting weather made being indoors very appealing and I squeezed the most out of it by avoiding any kind of housework like the plague (nothing unusual about that!) and reading and painting. So this week's pattern Friday is jonquils which I then repeated in several different colourways trying to imagine them as fabric. Drawing the same thing over several times is more therapeutic than I could have thought.




I also spent ages pouring over projects in a book I found at the library called "Young House Love", they have a blog here. The concept of recycling, being thrifty and just throwing yourself into a project speaks volumes to me. They also have have small segments identifying why you might have a mental block about, say, taking a paintbrush to the walls and how to get past that and crack on with it!






Hand crafted pendant 

Happy getting on with it Friday - Blue x



No comments:

Post a Comment